Since my past few experiences in online dating have been underwhelming, I’ve thought about taking a break. I’ve thought about deleting or at least logging out of and deleting the apps for a while. While most of the time I can laugh at the ridiculousness of it all, lately it has been more agitating.
But nothing sells me better than a good “You’re leaving? How about a discount?”, which is why I’ve decided to stick it out a little longer. Twenty percent off to occasionally get a weird message from a guy with crazy eyes or a couple who thinks I’m cute, might keep me in blog topics for the next six months.
I also want to reach out to you, my valued reader (aka mom and the numerous spam bots that follow me):
- What sites do you want to know about? OkCupid, Maple Match, Match.com, Tinder, Bumble, Plenty of Fish?
- What issues would you like me to address?
- Do you want me to try and score an interview with someone?
- Do you want me to ask men the same questions that they shoot out at women?
- What social experiments should I engage in?
Bring on the spicy, bring on the zany, bring on oddball. Let’s see if we can’t make a few memories and zig-a-zig-ah!